Our mission is to be the number one resource for authors in DFW. We offer our members inclusion and a judgment-free zone. We accept authors of all genres and hope that they will include their favorite Artists, Illustrators, Cover Designers, Publishers, Agents, and many more professionals. Together we can strive to care enough to share so that every author can be as successful as they strive to be.
Your membership includes:
- Monthly Networking Events
- Tea Times Weekly
- Classroom Instruction
- One on One Strategy Meetings
- Grassroots marketing strategies
- Book Creation Support and Advice
- Annual Retreat Reservation
- Notification of Literary Conferences & Workshops
- Inclusion in Monthly Newsletter
- Added to the "Sharing is Caring" Author Support
- Membership and Book Link Listing on NWTA Site
Our platform is designed to provide authors with connections to contractors such as:
- Cover Designers
- and all literary professionals.
Our goal is to connect professionals with the authors who need them. In addition to networking, we have designed fun, intellectual gatherings for like-minded individuals in social typesetting to interact, share, support and encourage. We will host a variety of events in a variety of DFW locations. Please feel free to check our online calendar to see the upcoming events, and if at any time you would like to participate in the festivities please subscribe to our email and consider becoming a founding member. We currently have need of literary professionals who would like to be a contributing member of this group. Contact us for details.
Group Tea Time for Fun or Strategy
Small Group or Classroom Instruction